Even in a suicide forum, people will gang up on you and be cruel to you.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by safasmith, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safasmith

safasmith Guest

Well, I come looking for support, and I get an emotional beatdown.

I have beeen through a lot lately, and you guys just want to single me out and be mean to me! I already have a lot of problems. Haven't I already had enough pain in my life? I came here for support, not to be ganged up on and made to look ridiculous.

Now, you guys are just trying to hurt me! You just want to be as mean as possible!

Thanks for making me feel like shit you evil people.

I never did anything wrong, and you people have come together to be cruel to me. I just wanted to come back online so I could say hello to some friends, and I wanted to express myself -- and I did it in the "express yourself forum" and you're all being jerks.

So I'll leave. Fine. I'll never come back.

I guess even a suicideforum can be an elitist club for jerks who don't want to let anyone else in.

I'll be fine on my own. I have support from REAL friends, not people like you who just pretend to be friends.

I guess you jerks finally got your wish and I'll never come back here. Jerks.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened? (You can PM me if you'd rather not get into it on the main board).

3. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I got blocked for NO reason. Someone said I was doing bad things, but I wasn't. It was just someone who didn't like me, and it was totally mean.

And then, since my account won't work anymore and I'm having problems with it, I tried to start a new account so I could talk to the person who banned me, but then they kept banning that too.

And then, finally I was tired of just being insulted, so I insulted back on here, because I'm tired of being treated terribly and ostracized for doing nothing.

And the people on here still aren't satisfied!

Now, apparently, Hazel is calling together a meeting of people to discuss how to cause more pain for me! They are discussing how to make my life worse, or how to handle me, as though I were some sort of plague or virus!

These people just need someone to hate -- someone to gang up on to make themselves feel better! WELL GREAT! I'll be the punching bag.

Since I can't chat with this screenname, and I can't have any other screenname to discuss this, I'll leave and never come back.

I hope all you jerks have fun at your stupid club for jerks. Why don't you just call this "THE NO SAFAS CLUB at suicideforum.com" it'd be a great name.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're pissed off, but lashing out at the entire site isn't going to help.

You say you got blocked for no reason, that it was just someone who didn't like you. I'm guessing you got blocked from chat, but your account still works on the forum. Why not contact another member of the site staff from your main account and explain what happened (without throwing insults or slamming the whole site)? Nobody's going to want to hear what you have to say while you're calling us all jerks.

Creating multiple accounts is against the site rules, so I'm sure that's why your duplicate accounts got banned. But I think you could still have contacted a member of the site staff from your main account (and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry; I'm just assuming that, since you have forum access, you'd be able to).

5. safasmith

safasmith Guest

Oh, so I'm supposed to crawl back on my hands and knees begging to come back?

OH, PLEASE YOU WONDERFUL SITE MODS, PLEASE LET ME BACK, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER DID ANYTHING AND YOU'RE A BUNCH OF SHIT EATING ASSHOLES, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! How's that???

Fuck all of you.

6. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

obviously your in distress. and upset. thats expected. but you are going a bit over the top. fine you cannot pm teh mods about your banning, that is where letters to teh management
    http://www.suicideforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93 come in.
    its where you may talk to the forum moderators without use of pm's. there is no need to lash out how you are doing so now.

7. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I'm not in FUCKING DISTRESS. I'm not some helpless damsel, and I'm just upset, and I'll calm down later and never come back to this stupid site. I just wanted to share my frustration first in the "let out your frustration forum" --

but I'm not some helpless crazy freak -- I'm perfectly sane and in control -- I'm just upset. Take care everyone.

Later.

8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Troll detected!
    and if you have an issue post in the letters to pm not here. I don't agree with many decisions that the mods have made while running these boards but I think there's bound to be a degree of that on a site like this. But having said that the mods have made some wonderful decisions in as well. Banning Dave_N was something that should of been done far far far sooner though. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.