even my psychiatrist hates me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I can't believe he just sat there and said nothing while I sobbed for 45 minutes in his office. What kind of person does that? My insurance ran out, I am losing the one person who helps me stay alive. There's not point any more, I have lost everything. Job, House, now this. It's over. I am done. It's easier now that their is no one that cares about me and he won't even know I am gone. I hate insurance companies, this is all their fault. When I am dead, I hope they know they could have prevented this if they just covered outpatient sessions, is my life not worth that much. Apparently not. I always knew I was worthless, now I have proof.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hugs to you hun most insurance compainies are like that hun i had to fight to get coverage for my daughter too. I hope you can get some councilling within your community that is usually free or go to university the students there are graduating and are eager to take on someone to council for less charge You can keep coming here too hun we will listen hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

My parents say that the doctors where I live (the USA) are too greedy sometimes with what they charge, and I agree. For some, I truly believe it is all about the money. A lot of people can't get the help that they need :( even with insurance companies partially covering it.

Is there any way for you to get help without it costing so much? Maybe some other type of counseling center or support group?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.