Even worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by [x]Shatteredglass_[x], Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I last posted something called taking over

I can't get help! I did again SH last night and tried taking my life. My boyfriend had texted my Dad and told him that I am suicidal my Dad of course he didn't believe him and I said to him that it was all lies. A little part of me wanted to tell my Dad it's the truth but the rest of me didn't :shelbi:

It's got to the point were I am locking myself in my bedroom and I am not even going to 6th form I keep telling my Dad that I have really bad flu but I can't keep saying that, I can't face life:'(

I am fearing that I am going to get forced to talk to a Psych

This is getting worse and I just want my life to end.​

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

If your hurting whats wrong with talking to someone, sometimes you need a new outlook on things.

3. I am too scared.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Yes its very scarey at first, but then when you walk out the door with that weight off your shoulders, you will be amazed at how much better you feel.

Nothing wrong with needing someone, alot of times its better being able to open up to someone you dont know, you get more out that way.

It may take a couple of differant therapist to find the right one, but once you connect with one and actually hear what they are trying to say to you, it makes alot of sense and you will be able to better understand why, when and what brings on these feelings and will help you come up with good ways to get past them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.