ever did something else than cutting?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Breathe Me, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe Me

Breathe Me Member

I burn myself sometimes.
  2. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i bite, hit myself and hit my head against walls
    always depends on how i feel or what is available in that precice moment
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I want to get blood somehow. I was too much of a chicken with the knife. I tried biting. I left some deep marks but I've yet to break skin. Hopefully soon :heart:
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

as well as cutting i also bite myself, scratch, bang myself

not advocating any of these whatsoever but they are things ive always done
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well this is potentially a nice way to share tips, lol. I have done other things, but don't particularly want to say what though.
  6. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I usually cutting.

I've also burned myself and broken bones.
  7. Shiroi_Hana

Shiroi_Hana Well-Known Member

Sometimes I bite myself, or claw the backs of my hands.
  8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

lol yeah i agree with scum, im not gonna tell all the things i did, i regret them all and i really dont want to see anyone going through that stuff and walking with these scars
  9. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

10. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

i cut, i burn, i binge then purge, i make myself starve, these are the main ways i self harm :unsure:
  11. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

Warning - this is wierd. I hope it's ok to write this. I just really need to tell someone.

This is really hard to talk about. I haven't told anyone but my therapist and I don't think that anyone will understand. But maybe you guys???

I am not advocating this, I just started doing it one day. When I go to the bathroom and wipe myself, I do it until I see pink/red on the toliet paper. I am usually in some sort of disacciative state when I'm doing this. When I admitted it to my therapist and she asked me why I thought I was doing this, I said it was probably a way of punishing myself because I was sexually abused. And if I wipe hard enough, then maybe my vagina will go away.

Pretty F-ed up.
  12. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Well I've cut the words "pain", "sad" and "die" on my legs. The scar tissue is still there. It's still cutting, but a little different I guess. I'll also bite if I can't get my hand on my razor. Nothing serious with the biting though, just a quick jolt of pain.
  13. allison

allison Well-Known Member

I used to punch myself in the face when I was eleven. Or bang my head on the wall or punch a cabinet door, just so there's something that'll come back so I can punch it again. Now, I cut mostly. But not too often anymore like a year ago. During rare times I "drown" myself to sort of asphyxiate myself. Once I almost didn't come up for air anymore... I've thought of burning, but I've always hated the feeling. Dying in a fire is one of my most hated ways to go.
  14. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

yeah. i stop eating.
  15. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'm not saying what I've done. So lets just say I have and I regret it.

16. alimar

alimar Well-Known Member

Cutting, Binging, Purging are the main ones. I skin pick on my fingers as well till they bleed, I pull out my hair... I risk it with OTC tablets especially when mixed with drink... Not proud of it, was improving more recently though things have gone pear shaped. I also do something else which is just fucked up too much for me to ever talk about it, it's something I'll take to the grave with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.