Ever feel you're in the wrong time period?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by detest, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. detest

detest Banned Member

I was born in '94, and have grown up through the 2000s.

Now I mean no disrespect to my generation, but it stinks. My generation has fucked up more than any other generation collectively has IMO. I hate everything of the past decade, the films, the fashion, and especially the music. I much would've preferred to have grown up during the eighties which I identify with massively. I love eighties culture such as the films, the fashion, the television, the musc - everything about that decade resonates with me in a pretty big way. Everytime I look at a product of the eighties, I'm reminded of how much I would have loved to been there at the time - because that would've been my time. :smile-new:

Anyone else feel this way?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah sometimes, even though I like the technological advances for this time period

3. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

yeah all the time, brian wilson has a good song called " i just wasnt made for these times"
    i'm sure i was born 20 years too late.

4. detest

detest Banned Member

I did mean any time period, not just the eighties!

5. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

I was a teen in the 80s, I loved it. One thing I like about current generation is better video games and better computer technologies such as spotify, youtube, ipads, ipods, iphones etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.