Ever get severely depressed when seeing recent photos of yourself?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whynot, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whynot

whynot Active Member

I feel that way every time I look into the mirror.

2. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Funny that you mention it. Last week I compared pictures of myself from last year and 2001 and there is such a big difference I look like a completely different person. Now I look stressed and beaten down by life. Over the weekend I binged on expensive beauty products and I want to get some minor cosmetic surgery done. So the answer to your question is YES.

3. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

I seldom get my picture taken nowadays. I don't want to leave behind too many footprints.

4. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Yea it happens every time i see a picture of myself or look into the mirror.

5. OutcastLonerFreak

OutcastLonerFreak Active Member

Yeah. All of the time.

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Yes. Hell, I get depressed seeing old photos of me.

7. theOtherGuy

theOtherGuy Active Member

As do I...I hate looking at my driver's license too. God... I don't know about you guys, I don't care about how I look when I'm outside, but for some reason, when I look at a picture of myself, I think, "GOD I'm f-ugly." And I just look away.

Yeah, but like you guys, there's probably only like one picture of me (aside from the driver's license) in existence.

8. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Some days I'll look in the mirror and not recognize myself it's a sickening feeling.

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Some days I pass a mirror and scream with fright...WTF happened:blink: :unsure: :eek:hmy:

10. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Every picture I've taken recently I've wanted to throw up after looking at it.

11. All the time. :(

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I hate most pictures I take, I hate most pictures that get taken.
    I also hate looking in the mirror. :laugh:

13. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Yes i hate any picture taken of me. I tend to try and stay on the other side of the camera these days. :rolleyes:

14. Jackson

Jackson Guest

I've got this compulsive desire to destroy all evidence of my life here--pictures, letters, everything.

15. I cried when I looked at the pictures from prom a week ago. I'm fat and ugly.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.