1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever get severely depressed when seeing recent photos of yourself?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whynot, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whynot

whynot Active Member

I feel that way every time I look into the mirror.

2. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Funny that you mention it. Last week I compared pictures of myself from last year and 2001 and there is such a big difference I look like a completely different person. Now I look stressed and beaten down by life. Over the weekend I binged on expensive beauty products and I want to get some minor cosmetic surgery done. So the answer to your question is YES.

3. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

I seldom get my picture taken nowadays. I don't want to leave behind too many footprints.

4. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Yea it happens every time i see a picture of myself or look into the mirror.

5. OutcastLonerFreak

OutcastLonerFreak Active Member

Yeah. All of the time.

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Yes. Hell, I get depressed seeing old photos of me.

7. theOtherGuy

theOtherGuy Active Member

As do I...I hate looking at my driver's license too. God... I don't know about you guys, I don't care about how I look when I'm outside, but for some reason, when I look at a picture of myself, I think, "GOD I'm f-ugly." And I just look away.

Yeah, but like you guys, there's probably only like one picture of me (aside from the driver's license) in existence.

8. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Some days I'll look in the mirror and not recognize myself it's a sickening feeling.

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Some days I pass a mirror and scream with fright...WTF happened:blink: :unsure: :eek:hmy:

10. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Every picture I've taken recently I've wanted to throw up after looking at it.

11. All the time. :(

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I hate most pictures I take, I hate most pictures that get taken.
    I also hate looking in the mirror. :laugh:

13. becky82

becky82 Well-Known Member

Yes i hate any picture taken of me. I tend to try and stay on the other side of the camera these days. :rolleyes:

14. Jackson

Jackson Guest

I've got this compulsive desire to destroy all evidence of my life here--pictures, letters, everything.

15. I cried when I looked at the pictures from prom a week ago. I'm fat and ugly.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.