Ever get tired of the same old thing?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloud9, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Everyday its the same old feeling. Just feel crummy, pathetic and worthless. One way or the other you think about the same things that make you feel down. Just a vicious cycle. I know tomorrow is going to be the same. I know three weeks from now it'll be no different. A year probably won't do me no good. Think working out is exhausting? These feelings are mentally exhausting. How do you cope? How do you stay mentally focused and not derail? I'm just frustrated. What's happiness, really?

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I 'derail' quite often, and I wonder if there is really anything we can do.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try something new challenge yourself learn something new go outside your safe zone. Do something different okay change that boring routine.

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I join different gaming sites (in fact, I'm pretty fickle with them and join several, only to quit in less than a month later), ones with goals. Like in MMORPG games, something to work for even if it's just a game.

I'm hoping to replace games with drawing more though. I've never practiced my work like I should, so I'd like to start doing that now.

Like Violet said, try doing some new to get out of the rut. Maybe you can think of a subject you're interested in and research it? I'm researching Jewish culture for example. :)

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I'm tired of pain that comes and goes. I think it's gone for a good while, then I find it creeping back again. It's flashback agitation stuff, and it's very very bad. :mellow:

6. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

I assume you have depression.

That is what depression do to you my friend, it is pretty easy to combat it. Make sure you take a bath and brush your teeth everyday, (keep up hygine) sleep for at least 8 hours (keep up rest) do simple excercise like fast walking, running push up, lifting etc. (keep physical) talk to people, like you are doing right now to me, don't matter whether it's offline or online or what place or what website or what game. just not to dangerous people lol. (keep socialize).
    Stop thinking about negative thing, like kicking yourself by saying you are worthless, pathetic, crummy. You are the only one who think that, people around you don't really care, they are too busy thinking about themselves. If someone tell you these negative things you are thinking face to face with words of mouth, then tell them, "fuck you and fuck off, what do you really know about me?" (think positive or at least stop negative thoughts)

All these little things made my depression and mood alot better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.