1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ever just not feel like sleeping?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by wallflower, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I don't want to go to sleep tonight. So I'm going to stay up all night.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:yes:

i feel like that tonight..

it's only 3am though and I think I'll give in and go to bed soon...

3. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Yea? Well it's only 11:00 right now.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I bet you give in and sleep as well :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Did u sleep?

6. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

i hate sleep. the nightmares. awful nightmares. the going to sleep when you have to face your thoughts. the waking up to the flashbacks.

7. gag

gag Well-Known Member

I hate sleeping, love coffee.

8. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

More often then not.

The sunlight helps me stay awake, as soon as the clocks go forward I cease to need sleep like I do after the clocks go back,

More time for staying awake drinking and plotting.

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I hate sleeping. A) It's a waste of time, and B) I get nightmares unless I drug myself, so, sleep sucks.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I get nights like that. I'm often awake until 2/3/4am at times, but haven't done an all-nighter in a long time..

Thing is, I like my sleep, when I can get it. I think I'm a night owl, definitely :laugh:

11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I love to sleep. It's my 'great escape'.:smile: I'm on Zoloft and one of the side effects is strange dreams. It's like going to a weird movie every nite! When I was much younger I used to stay up all nite for two or three nites in a row. Now I can't even stay up all nite for one nite.:rolleyes: But I do love to sleep...

12. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Sleeping is nice, and sucks at the same time. I have a hard time with it, because I form bad habits, and they stick for weeks. Right now, no matter how early I go to sleep, I wake at 11am - 1pm. It's awful.

But, no dreams lately. It's actually kind of sad, I don't ever dream, and when I do, I'm hardly conscious, everything is gray, muffled, too fast to even notice. Even when I just wake, it's so limited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.