ever just

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Starlite, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Do you ever just have the feeling that you basically take up space? That is how I feel right now. I know I am physically sick and sometimes that causes the depression to worsen. But i dunno...I don't know how to describe and put down here how i am really truely feeling right now. I don't want to be here. I really don't and i don't mean on this forum, I mean in this world. I do not matter! Nothing matters to me. I was beginning to have some hope, but now, that hope is dwindling to desperation again! This cycle doesn't end, it is one continuous one. round and round. PPl care , yes it's true. but there is no way noone can know what i feel. noone but me. and im tired of trying to explain it. just physically drained from it all. Depression....YOU WIN! I give up! Take me!

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i used to feel like that, with it came feeling worthless etc etc.

the cycle doesnt end easiy, but it can in time, but its how you handle the feelings that counts.

you belong in this world hun, i hope one day you will realise that.

waste of space u are not

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Andy is right. You are not a waste of space. You are worth being here. You are important.
    And to say no-one knows how you feel is incorrect. Whatever you are going through, someone has been through it. Most likely your parents, because how else would you know how to do it? But not just them, other people here are going through what you are. You may think you are a special case. That your pain is not understandable. But it is, and we are here with you. You are not alone. You have a purpose and worth just like the rest of us.
    :heart:
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.