Ever since elementary school

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by JewAroundTheCorner, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JewAroundTheCorner

JewAroundTheCorner New Member

I've been bullied since elementary school...

It's altered my way of thinking but I'm not suicidal about it..

But I do want to get revenge. SOMEONE STOP ME.

I still endure such torture at high school

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

What kinda revenge were you thinking?
    Surely abusing these people isnt going to help anyone.

3. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

if you want to take revenge make sure you are not like those idiots that take revenge on random people, but take revenge on the ones that deserve it.

4. Random

Random Well-Known Member

There are a lot of people, I'm sure, who have felt exactly the same way.

There was a kid who I just hated in my school. He made my life hell for at least a couple of years. I wanted to get revenge so badly. For years, I thought about going back and finding him, knocking on his door and just punching him right in the face when he answered. These things went through my mind for so long. Over and over. Just thinking about it made me crazy.

I saw him a few years later at a public pool. By that time, I'd actually mostly forgiven him. I went up to him, told him who I was and actually tried to make friends with him. He wasn't quite as hostile as he had been when we were in school together but he was the same. I could tell the only reason he didn't try and start a fight was because he would have been in trouble and kicked out.

Just before he left, he walked by, called my name and gave me the finger. Still a prick after all that time. And he probably still is.

It's been at least 20 years and I've just let it go. I don't live anywhere near him anymore and will likely never see him again. This is the first time I've thought about him for a while. Time passes, such stuff scatters to the breeze. Let it go. It can't help.

5. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

reading posts on other peoples bullying experiences really makes me take a step back...im on the other side of that fence...i am the bully...i know that you want revenge...but wouldnt that make you just as bad as me? wont that put us both on the same level? rise above them...and me...and do somthing with your life...dont wast it thinking about what there doing to you...get and education...then thoughs bullys will be working For You! and you can make there life hell...just dont do anything to jepordize that, ok?

6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

kick their asses while you still have a chance. dont regret not standing up for your self later in life.

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

What kind of revenge are you talking about? I mean, there is the good ole' humiliating prank and then there is actually doing real physical harm to someone. Please don't do the latter. Otherwise, I have some great ideas :)

8. TranceAngel

TranceAngel Well-Known Member

i was threatened and bullied constantly through middle school and high school. as a gay person, i realize the kids saw me as different. do i want revenge? it's not worth it. but at the same time, i won't stand for taking it any longer.

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

There are many ways of getting revenge on someone, depends on what they have done to you and how you want to get them back.

Embarass him, diss, cuss or verbally put him in his place but try not to do it physically.

10. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

well tell them that you hate them, and hope they die, it worked for me people do not know what to say, and hate someone wishing they where dead, it worked for me might for you.

11. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

I wanted revenge for a long time too. Then I found out that one of the people who used to bully me actually turned out to be a nice guy.... that was weird.

I think the best revenge is to live a good life and be happy despite them (easier said than done). They're only winning as long as they're affecting you.

12. DaGame

DaGame Member

So, stop if you feel that way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.