Ever thing harts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zaen, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zaen

zaen Member

I just dont know any more, im sick of this. Ever thing piss me off. I dont rly know how to start this but. I live with my mom and sister and i can't handled it any more i want to live with my dad ad I can't. I feel whan im in this house its not my home, i feel like im not alowd to feeling thing in this house they get mad at me if i talk back or get iratated at something they say or if i dont aromaticly Agee with them. I dont have a voice here, i got told by my mom on 3 deferent times that i should consider my self a geast here, that nothing in this house is mine, ur lucky you even have this. Im geting sick and tierd of livening life just going through the Moshions of it. I've thot of killing my self at lest staring from deasmber allmost ever day. I've had good times but I've been yelled at to many times to count this year over stuff that i have no control over and just geting blamd for stupied shit. I know that im getin closer and closer to just being done. I dont have anyone i can talk to freely, i can't see my self past age 20 and i juat dont know and im just tired of it all

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It sounds like you feel most of your problems are stemming from your home that is not a home to you. How long before you finish school/turn 8 so can move out and not have to deal with this stuff anymore? You say you can't see yourself living past 20 but it sounds to me like when you turn 18 you can control your own situation far more and lose all these issues. Don't let a temporary problem like the fact you cannot decide where you want to live right now determine that your whole life will be awful.....

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

3. zaen

zaen Member

The thing is im 19 and im repeating 12th grade cuz i only whant like 30 days last year, and this year started well but the para i hade got moved and now he can't help me, there saying that im in a good plase and it good practice for me when I go to collage but i rly can't do it i haven't been 'good' in a vry long time. And im afraid to move out on my own i naver have needed to rly do anything on my own an it sickins me so much to the point of where i frack out and just panic. i wish i new how to i was naver rly given any like skills to we're i can live own my own, i just dont rly have any motavashion to rly do any thing and it more then just livening with my mom i can't rly explain it. And sory for the bad spelling i have dilxcsa its fun lol sory and thank you for the replay its nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.