Ever thought

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by uglyness108, Jan 15, 2009.

1. uglyness108

uglyness108 Active Member

that u werent good enough, or something really bad was gunna come out of something.. but most important that ur not good enough.. like as far were they wont tell you the truth.. look at you. lie to you.. everything.. were u feel u could cut ur wrist wide open and then when they find u all they would say is "woah she was young." and walk away like nothing happen.. ever felt like you dont belong.. like that u love someone so damn much that u would HONESTLY do anything for them and i mean HONESTLY do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING for them..
    wow im crying just writing this
    you just wish sometimes, all your bad luck will fade away and someone will walk into you like ... mostly the person you want the most .. and tell you how he or she really feels and maybe apperciate you for who you are and not just for what you can give them.. im a fucking person i have feeling.. and so what they been crushed a lot lately.. dont mean there still not there..
    i hate it..

totally off subject-
    i really love you.. deejay brown. and you know it.
    your everything to me and more. even thou people
    say its not possible..
    people also say i shouldnt b with you
    but idc i love you
    and i wanna be with you
    and make a live time with you
    -changes subject again-

wow wat a shitty day.
    i wish i had someone to talk to.
    not even abt this
    just to make me feel like someone really does care
    prove it to me
    just dont tell me
    *sighs*

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. Hope things get better for you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Tiphanie, always here if you need to talk x

I hope you feel better soon :)