Ever wish you could push a button and make yourself disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald Hyperion

Unknown Mystery Person
I seriously wish I could do it. I would do it right now if I could. I just get so sick of everything. I don't even know how to describe it... 26 years on this planet and I've got nothing to show for it. It's just been over two decades of living on borrowed or wasted time. I never had my own. Ever. Ugh...

Just wanted to get some anger out.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
yeh it would be nice to have such a button especially when people are cruel insensitive. You are still young still time to turn things around with help and some therapy You can do alot. Education a must even if get student loan but get some education and from there who knows with therapy and meds if need be you will go places

KittyGirl

oh yes, absolutely!

I recall a 'test' we did in an ethics class where one of the questions was:
"If there was a button that you could press that would make every human being disappear from the planet (would kill everyone instantly) - would you press it?"
I was the only person in my class to say yes.
People criticized me and said things like; "You would die too, you know?"
And I was okay with it.
The world would be better off without humans--- able to start over again and eventually fix our many mistakes. I don't understand why a person would say no to that question, honestly... they must all be liars or just major cowards. -__-
If only it were as simple as that...
The only way that would happen now would be through a giant holocaust or something-- and *that* would just ruin the planet >< -- and cause so much pain and suffering.
There's no turning back now, I guess. It's most human's nature to grow and destroy... but I often wish I could disappear.

this is what exactly I need.....

suicide might be the answer, but i'm too fucking coward to do it....

i remember watching a documentary about the war between japan and US, where the US soldier are equipped with cyanide (or whatever) pill that could end their life instantly.... this is the nearest thing i could think of...

swimmergirl

i carry that button with me now every day. It's hard not to push it, it's hard to not let the guilt get in the way even when the pain feels so consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00