Ever witnessed death?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 7, 2007.

?

Ever witnessed a death w/ your own eyes?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Have you ever witnessed...actually been there when someone died? In the same room? I won't go into details........but the answer is yes for me..... :cry:

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Yes. Oh my god, this thread might not last long.... :cry:

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

I have, I work in assisted living... Even if I am only a cook I have seen death.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yeah..:blub:

5. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

yes, twice

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

yes :cry:

7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

yes seen it several times

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

nah but I saw my grandfather when he was dead....stupid parents made me meh.

And I've seen heaps of animals die :( thats always sad, you do ur best but they always die, poor little buggers

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I've seen people die slowly while the life was leaving them, taking them, but not the exact second they died. It's horrid watching loved ones be in excruciating pain and watch the life slowly drain.......then it's go as well as part of you that goes with then.

10. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I watched my grandad die before my eyes. Its burned into the back of my mind, and will never leave me.

11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i voted NO because i havent seen any person passing or not that i remember

but...
    I have had people close to me die (i have a vivid imagination i can picture it)

I have been witness to the death of many animals and that is just as scarring and i think even more so than people.

12. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Same here.

13. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

It was worse with my cat as it happened not too long ago :(

14. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

never mind.
    I went on a long rant about a certain comment someone made in this thread that i full heartedly disagrre with. But, i realized that insulting that person and telling them just how wrong and ignorant they were would do neither one of us any good, and i doubt it would change their opinion anyway. so whatever

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Yes I have on way too many occasions. :cry:

16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Corrina

17. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

18. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

lots and lots and lots of times:sad:

19. Damn. :dry: I had to come across this thread today, of all fuckin' days. Today is my grandpa's birthday...he would be 60 if he was still with us, but he's gone. He passed away January 2, 2005. I was there, in the hospital room with him. I was standing beside him when he passed...holding his hand and I felt him loosen his grip as he left this world. There have been many other deaths that I've witnessed but I won't go into detail there either. :cry:

I'm sorry to all those who have witnessed these tragic events. :hug: to you all.

20. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

yeah...i was standing on the bank of the river (i can't swim) and a 19year old guy drawned right in front of me..everything happened so quickly i didn't even realise everything's over..:blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.