Ever wonder..........................

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by doityourself, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

If clothes were invented because everyone stood around saying look, look at that and got nothing done?

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I wish.

3. doityourself

Ever wonder why when you see people hurting that you only talk about yourself and use that person for your own sanity but ignore thier pain?

4. me myself and i

Ever wonder how no matter how many good things you try to do, the bad ones stick like shit?
    Ever wonder how some people have no conscience?
    Ever wonder if there is an eternal damnation?
    Ever wonder if Captain Scotts words " I may be gone for sometime" apply to you?

I do.

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

ever wonder if someone is looking down on you
    ever wonder who chooses who gets a good life and who gets a bad life

6. doityourself

Ever wonder why the bad days are so vivid but you forget about the good ones?

7. me myself and i

I can't do this.

8. me myself and i

Ever wondered if you would ever find peace again?
    Ever known you won't?

9. doityourself

Yes but if I keep wondering then theres still a chance.

10. doityourself

I know my meemaw is looking down on me, I can feel it sometimes.

Shes there, and maybe thats why you feel the pain, shes hurting cause your hurting.

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I worry about that constantly... i hate having people in my life because of this worry,.. but i do my absolute best to never take advantage of anyone.
    I just.. :( It's so hard when you love someone and see that you can touch then as much as they can touch you.. but fall apart when you cant touch them anymore and tense up to their touch.
    I live in misery,.. i try to find the best in life, but im from a point of misery. Without it i feel disconnected, with it i feel pain.. And it's all so stupid. The worst part is i was right when i was a child. I should be alone, not because i deserve to be alone, I dont deserve that. But because i hurt people, and .. the more life i breathe the more i can share with other people.. but the more i can inadvertantly hurt them. I cant hurt anyone i love anymore. It's bad enough that i am a failure to my parents, who continue to love me. But to find someone whom you can spend your life with? Or even just a real deep personal moment... I get so self absorbed its so difficult to see them. it hurts when i can't .. I respond by shutting down and trying to push them away. Selfish again...

Good wonder. id say,.. just try to remember you're both deserving of happyness, and that you're both enduring your own pains. If you can't see their pain :( Try to see their happyness or potential happyness and bring them a smile. Using people as a source to stimulate your own pain is a no go, ever. Ever.. ever.. :(

erhm,
    Ever wonder what's on tv :p idk..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
  12. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Ever wondered why we think so much?

13. doityourself

You took away your list before I got the chance to wonder myself, lol.

This paragraph so describes me, I to shut down and seem in a daze. I hate that I hurt others and know that this depression is not only mine but the ones around me to and the guilt of that eats me up.

Thank you for taking the time to post, wanted to say your not alone. Hugs

14. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

THIS made me smile.

THANK YOU.

Have a good w'end DIY.

15. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Ever wondered why bad things happen to good people and vice versa?

16. ~Shiori~

~Shiori~ Account Closed

For the past 4 years we have travelled out west and south to numerous nudist resorts. You can always tell who is a first timer from just the way they sit and how they tend to glance down or try harder to not look but after a day of seeing everyone nude it becomes the norm. After seeing so many "parts" you forget the clothes are not there and start acting as if you and those around you have clothes on.

I think clothes were invented because cavemen were tired of carrying around pelts to lay down on a hot rock before they sit down. At the nudist resorts rule number 1 is bring your towel. The ground gets hot and our behinds are not adept to handling them bare like our feet are.

17. ~Shiori~

~Shiori~ Account Closed

Ever wonder why the only fruits that get a new name after being dried are raisins and prunes and everything else is just considered dried _______? So why bother calling raisins, raisins instead of dried grapes?

18. doityourself

Yes that does make me wonder,

Ever wonder why we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

19. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

ever wonder why some people always seem to have good luck- ALWAYS???

20. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I hadn't ever wondered that..............but now i do!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.