Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nothing Will Change, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats the point? Can someone explain to me the point? The reason why I still continue on...because I dont fucking understand it. I mean ive been living in stasis, a cocoon of my own creation for years now, and then something happens, plans are made...you think life is going to get better, you have a reason to continue on.

I think ive just woken up, I have no reason. I honestly thought I had something to look forward too now, something to work for, put some fun back in my life....but im kidding myself, and I need to stop kidding myself, and do what I have to do.

Every second I dont do it, is just another wasted moment, when I could be preparing for what comes after, the next life, or the next level, people tell me it exists.

Everything in my life is meaningless, pointless, stupid, unnecessary, boring, tedious, fucking been there, done that, worn the tshirt, went to the reunion.

I just want to die now, I think its time.....I cant see anything in my future anymore that I can look forward too. What I thought was going to happen, is a fiction, a dream, an illusion....straight up wishful thinking.

I think ive run out of excuses, run out of lies to tell myself.

Its time, bye everyone. I know its going to hurt some of you, Im sorry, just know that hopefully im going to a better place.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hun, don't do this. If I'm correct about who this is, then you should have quite a few messages now. Please don't do it. What can I do or say to change your mind??

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

thank you for coming back at me. I'm glad to know you're still there. I love you and will always be here for you, don't forget that sweets. :hug: :hug:

ps - thank you for making that promise! :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.