Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

ever live your life knowing you are worthless. then one day when you think you aren't everyone around you shows you that you are so worthless i cant even waste the tears on myself ya go ahead tell me to get over myself cuz i already plan to
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: you are not worthless hun, i have read some of your posts and you seem to be a fantastic person:biggrin: if you want to talk feel free to pm me :hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're a wonderful person itmahanh. I enjoy talking with you. And I just love you're sense of humour hun. :hug:
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Please don't think you are worthless. You are far from it. I do however understand the feeling. it seems every time I start to feel good about myself somebody lets me know "I don't deserve it". But we do deserve to feel good about who we are. :hug:
  5. itmahanh

had time to think and kknow nothing will change. going out to night no pills but still booze. think enuf pils last couple of day anyway. gonna cut cuz i really need to and want to and then what happens ,happens. she made me open and see that i really cant be help.
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Don't go!!! Therapy is supposed to get harder before it gets better. It's very painful to open to all that really deeply painful stuff but once you work through it it can get better. I'm getting to the really bad stuff now myself but in my journal until i can get through to the counseling center. It's the hardest time but it's something we have to get through to get to the other side. I know you can do it. :hug:
  7. itmahanh

to any one who cares to know, it is not hte peace you think it si ggoing to be.reconsider. if this is the only thing i do to help others i hopeit does. cant go back but now i know it is not goinmg to be what i wanted.
  8. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

you are not worthless! please stay safe and don't do anything that can hurt you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.