Every day becomes more unbearable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vampiress892, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampiress892

Vampiress892 Active Member

I've been bullied for only two years... then the guy moved to another school. I thought I could be happy again. But one line "I can't hear myself think" Has managed to stay the last two year's. No one thought it mattered. That it was over. I spend nights up all alone wishing I had the courage to just walk downstairs grad a knife... or pills... or a rope.. or something to end it all. I've had nightmare's every night since The bullying started... Most about me dying some about a loved one dying. It's not that I don't have friends. I have about three. They love me alot, and I know they do. But the fact is. They only love the person they think I am. I created Vampiress892 to hide who I was. To be someone happy and who loved life to it's fullest. That's who I pretend to be and I got a few friends from it. And if I let them know what's really going on... what the scar's on my arm are really from. I'm not a klutz. I did it on purpose. I can make it through the day time alright. But when the sun goes down.... It feels like the world is crashing down on me. Funny thing about all this is. I have everything I could ever want... and it means nothing.

2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Don't take shit from your bullies. Stand up for yourself or talk to a teacher. Why else are you feeling down? We are here to listen and help you.

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you. We are here for you!!!! Tell us everything thats bothering you and we WILL help!!!!

Write me.

Marty

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try getting some help okay talk to a psychologist get the pain out the suffering out so you can move forward. Talk to someone who can help you finally let it all go okay you deserve to be happy pain free get some professional help for you okay please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.