Every day gets darker

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by timetogo, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timetogo

timetogo New Member

Where to start, my life over the last 2 years has gone down the toilet.2 years ago I had an operation onmy back( the operation went wrong),I'm in a state where some days I cant walk, constant pins and needles in one leg, no feeling in the foot on the other one.I had a 2nd op. which didn't seem to make much differenc.
    I've gone from being in a good well paid job, to being on disability benefit.I'm married with a 6 year old girl.My wife has started divorce proceedings.Having to sell up etc.
    Unable to get out much.
    Been on prozac etc for about 18 months,been having theropy for 12 months.
    I just cant see any way out,th eonly thing thats good in my life is my little girl and now even shes being taken away from me.
    I keep getting thoughts of how to end things,
    just doesn't seem any point to anything anymore
  2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

It's better that your little girl grows up with a father she doesn't see often, than go without one at all, or one that isn't her real father.

Even though you're getting divorced, you can still be able to her on weekends or something like that. I'm not too updated on the laws, but you should be entitled to that, at least.

If not for yourself, stay alive for her. You can't even begin to imagine what this would do to her. She loves you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.