• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Every day is a battle....

Hi friends.....I feel like every day is a battle to stay alive. I get up, shower, dress, go about my day yet as much as I try, I cannot help but think that this is the way it will always be.....a struggle. I am trying sooooooo hard but when you come from having had it all to a place like this it is tough.
Anyone else get discouraged just at the thought of their remaining days being a struggle?
thanks,

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i think it's normal to feel upset realizing that our final years will be worse. most of us have to face declining health and financial hardships as we age. but it can also be a great time in our life. i hope you can move forward into a good future...mike...*hug*shake

Hi friends.....I feel like every day is a battle to stay alive. I get up, shower, dress, go about my day yet as much as I try, I cannot help but think that this is the way it will always be.....a struggle. I am trying sooooooo hard but when you come from having had it all to a place like this it is tough.
Anyone else get discouraged just at the thought of their remaining days being a struggle?
thanks,
Sometimes thinking of the past lets in a flood of emotions. In the present i attempt to live with them.

Legate Lanius

Try not to kill yourself 2020 challenge.
We are made to serve the DNA, our suffering is the greatest tool for biodata to blindly propagate and weaken our position on this planet through overpopulation. It is truly ridiculous that one has to practice meditation for decades in order to have a small chance at escaping this <mod edit - guidelines> fuck garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00