every day is nothing new

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

The mornings have not been bad for me lately, but today I woke up thinking "oh no, another day of the same- nothing." It's the way I was thinking last night, too. There is one thing I'm doing today. But my mind feels trapped in a dull state, like I have to free myself just to have the opportunity to enjoy things. Do other people experience this and is it a sign for things to come for you? Best wishes to all.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i think we all get there once in a while.

i hope you feel better soon hun, my pm box is open if you would like to talk

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Joe,
    I've been like that in the past, even up to recently. You just get that feeling of repitition, like nothing will ever change. Things will get better hun, it just takes time and some adjusting. I hope things look up soon. You have my MSN, my number, and my pm box is open. Feel free to get ahold of me if you need to talk.

Kellz

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Life can get pretty repetitive. That's just the way it is. It's up to you to shake things up every now and then. Try something different sometimes. You just might surprise yourself. :smile:

5. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Joe ,

I certainly do feel this way sometimes and lose faith too that things will change , then somehow i find it again , that and my motivation to change things that also goes astray .

I hope all the tools u need to make things change will be with u soon hunni :hug:

jo xxxxxxxxxxx

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wake up that way every day, I woke about 3 hours ago, and took 240 mg of celexa and drank a bottle of wine. Every day is getting harder and harder. I think the day will be soon when I have just simply had enough.

To the OP. if you need to talk i am here :hug: I hope you begin to feel better soon.

7. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

that feeling of unending monotony has been a signal to me to be the change i want to see in my life. sometimes its something as small and simple as buying a new book to lose myself in. sometimes its been a trigger to change occupation or residence. sometimes its just time for a change of scene, a trip to the beach or the mountains.

life is only as monotonous as we let it be. the bad part is that monotony can lead us to lose hope and retreat inside ourselves, making life ever more monotonous and often oppressive. try to nip it in the bud and paint a bright spot of color in your gray palate.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You just drank a bottle of wine lynn? That can't be good for you. :burp:
    I know they say should drink a glass of red wine every now and then for heart health, but a bottle is just too much.

9. mortdesinos

Thank you all for your responses. I do want change, but the trouble is I don't have the resources right now. I will see what happens in the coming months. Bu waiting is not easy.

Daisy, we all appreciate you being here. I know you have the propensity to lock up and think you are bothersome- I feel that way sometimes too- but you are a goodhearted woman.

10. mortdesinos

Thank you all for your responses. I do want change, but the trouble is I don't have the resources right now. I will see what happens in the coming months. Bu waiting is not easy.

Daisy, we all appreciate you being here. I know you have the propensity to lock up and think you are bothersome- I feel that way sometimes too- but you are a goodhearted woman who we'd like to hear from. Healing is a slow process, I think, but in the meantime please don't drink too much or take too many pills.

11. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I feel this way very often. I also become very restless because I feel like I need to DO something all the time.

12. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I feel like that almost everyday and it makes me feel like not doing anything at all, but sometimes you gotta get up and try mixing ur day up or something joe, I'm here for you I'm just a text/call away :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.