• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Every day is worse than the day before.

Every day is worse than the day before. I try to work harder to make it better, that doesn't work. I've tried just not caring. That didn't work. It is always getting worse. I want to die to not constantly feel this way. If I asked for help I might get some, but that would put me further in debt and needing to do more work. There is no winning here. Only losing. Every day if worse than the day before.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
Forum Pro
I am so sorry that you are struggling so much right now. Please take to heart that you do matter and that you are not alone as we are here to listen...sending you *hug

Dwight

Another day gone...one day closer to death...
SF Supporter
Every day is worse than the day before. I try to work harder to make it better, that doesn't work. I've tried just not caring. That didn't work. It is always getting worse. I want to die to not constantly feel this way. If I asked for help I might get some, but that would put me further in debt and needing to do more work. There is no winning here. Only losing. Every day if worse than the day before.
I know the feeling, Paul. Believe it or not, just posting here SF makes more of a positive difference than anything else I've tried, both legal & otherwise. Something about venting to folks that actually understand helps me... *brohug

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I know how you are feeling, and I know it is a terrible place to be. You can feel better, and you can recover from this, even if it doesn't feel like it now. In the meantime, we're here to listen. Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00