1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day since...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by belletone, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belletone

belletone Active Member

It's been a while since I posted on here. Every single day since, and the month before my weakly attempted suicide, I have been having suicidal thoughts. Some days only one or two, others have more than I could possibly count.

So I'm asking the community, do you ever have a day without these thoughts, or do they stay with you for the rest of your life? I honestly don't see how fighting these urges every day is worth it if they never go away...

2. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Personally, myself, these thoughts are always there. I don't need to act upon them. I see a shrink and we try meds. I see him again and am completely honest with him and we, together, work on a drug regime. About every six months we change something. I also see a therapist and this combination helps tons. See a doc and be honest. Its your best net. Good luck.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I live with them everyday..Thru therapy and my meds I have learned to cope with them..I highly reccomend finding a good therapist..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.