Every day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justasimpleguy

I think about ending it all. I have no idea why, I don't have that bad of a life.

I have a decent but unsatisfying career with good job security... and wife that I believe loves me.. Although she did move away from me to attend school. She doesn't really talk to me too much on the phone anymore.. It seems that we just don't have much to talk about I suppose.

I have some nice stuff, I know that some people aren't as fortunate as me to have a decent apartment with cable TV and other amenities.

I don't have many friends, but I do value the ones close to me. A lot of people have destroyed my trust in the past, but I am still willing to trust some people.. Plus my job requires me to move around a lot.. So, I am not in one location for too long.

I guess it's just my life seems stagnant. I would like to probably try something else career wise.. but I don't have much direction.. A lot of people in my line of work are quite biased and don't have much experience out of their career field (and I can't just up and quit because I am under a contract).

I just feel that I am lacking a lot and not living the life I want / or am supposed to have. I don't have the option at the moment to change my life career wise and I miss my wife a lot and I don't know if she feels the same way.. She just doesn't talk about her feelings at all and seems quite distant emotionally, not just by physical distance.

I just wish I could deal with things better.. quite often I think about putting my confusion to an end.. I wish I didn't think like that because it is quite immature and devastating, but it seems so easy.. I used to think about it a lot when I was younger.. Ugh. :(

Maybe you could go back to school or look into some other job training so when your contract does end you can freely search for another job. Make it something that interests you and something that you enjoy doing.. As for the problem with your wife all I can suggest is that you bring it up with her and have a chat with her about it.. Your life doesnt sound that bad at all the way you talk about it. I would almost kills someone for a nice place to live and enough money to be comfortable. Of course I dont know all the details about your life and Im sure theres something thats not so diserable about it or you wouldnt be posting here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00