Every day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kaceechase, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaceechase

kaceechase New Member

Every day now that Black cloud seems to find me
    Every day Now a Faint still voice reminds me I am worthless
    Every day Now I feel scared and lost and alone
    Every day Now I Can see the end closer than I have ever been able to before.

Then I Flash a Picture of My youngest Neice
    And I remember the small times she made me laugh
    Or the time at 5yo she put her hand on my shoulder and told me "you are the strong one in the family"
    And then I see her small face finding out that I am Dead
    And I hold on for one more day. I still hurt. I still fear and I still feel scared
    But I hold on for one more day. and so the rollercoaster Continues.

Now I Pray that I find something to Keep me from the Dark on longer journeys.
    I wish, I dream and I think as hard as I can That we all Find What we need.
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Very poignantly said. Thank you for sharing it.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like you have a good reason to keep on living. You have a little girl who thinks the world of you. I also have my daughter and my grandaughter to use as a deterent from harming myself. I have leaned on them all these years and they don't even no it. Hear lately that hasn't completely worked. I feel it won't take much to put me over the edge. The only way I have been able to maintain is to take it one day at a time and to set small goals for each day. You probably have heard it before, I'm not bragging, it just has worked for me for 14 years!! I can't promise it will be all peachey. It just gives you another day to be with your loved ones. I hope this has helped you just a little. If you need to talk then PM me. Good Luck...:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.