Every gesture to reach out fails. Just feel like quitting.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by B.Jean, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.Jean

B.Jean New Member

I'm BPD 2, OCD, Major depressive. On meds, nothing's changed, see regular doc every three weeks. Nothing works anymore.

I sleep all day, don't eat. I sit on Twitter watching all of the authors I love and follow chat and when I chime in, they ignore me. I try to talk to my neighbors, but they just give me a one line answer and run back in their houses. My family is too busy for me, my son doesn't have time to e-mail me even once a week.

Why am I even here? What purpose do I serve anymore? I hate myself. I found this place by typing suicide into google because I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm afraid to call my doctor because I'm scared he'll put me in the hospital against my will but I'm scared of what I'm feeling too.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi :welcome: to SF
    I know how confusing it can be when you question your reasons for being here, I do it daily. Im sorry your family are not supporting you, do they know how awful you are feeling at the minute?
    I think you should speak to your doctor about a change of meds, the ones you are on dont seem to be working for you. Keep talking to people on here, everyone is really helpful and nice. I hope you find the support on here you need.
    Take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Kids never have time for parents once they moved out. they are too busy with friends just normal things kids do forget parents until they need something.
    I hope you continue to reach out here so others can chat so you don't feel so alone okay glad your here.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found this forum ...it's helped me immensely here and I hope you find some support here as well...
    I have children who dont bother about me and it's painful I know...
    I agree that you might need your meds adjusted or changed...
    don't give up ok...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.