Every girl I find myself liking never likes me back.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by eagles_fan, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

There's that, the fact that I'm failing my senior year in high school, and that I'm alone most of the time. Geniunely alone, unlike what most people mean by alone. I don't have a lot of friends and I stay home all the time. I have no social life.

I sit next to this girl and I found myself really liking her personality and whatnot. She inspired me to start writing more. She has a boyfriend now, and another friend who I'm pretty sure she's in love with. That, and I think she thinks that I'm kind of a creep.

This would be like, the third or fourth time this kind of shit has happened to me. I'm really sick of it happening and if it continues to happen I might just have to kill myself.

In addition to all of this bullshit, I'm doing so horribly in school right now it's not even funny. I don't want to repeat another year here, and if it happens, I'll be a worthless failure. There's a possibility that I won't be anything after high school.

I think I may do it. I've calmed down a little, but I don't want to be a whiny bitch and say I'll kill myself without actually doing it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Its okay to "feel" out of control for a few minutes (we all have once or twice) but bring it back in and get control of your emotions.

Why do you sit at home, is it because you have no friends to go out with?

How long have you felt this way and what have you done to help yourself with these emotions and feelings?

Do you still live at home with your parents?

And your right, if you look at your post, alot of high school kids have these same problems, your in a time in your life where your confused about whats next.

What are your plans for your future.

3. eagles_fan

I sit at home, but I ask people to hang out all the time. Sometimes they never want to, sometimes they have something else to do, and sometimes something comes up.

I've been suicidal on and off again since the 9th grade, for the same reasons. I've cheered up since, but there's not a whole reason to cheer up when everything always ends up the same: me rejected and lonely doing poorly in school.

I'm seventeen and still live with my parents, yes.

I could become an author, or a videogame designer. Or something.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Author, now thats what I wish I could be because I certanily would make tons of money to retell my storey, it was like a reality show growing up, a mix between Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil. lol

And a game programmer is awesome, you seem to know what you want out of life, now what you going to do to get it.

What are your plans after high school, planning on college?

I think things fall into place around your late 20s, seemed that way for me anyway, I was able to understand my feelings and why I was feeling that way. Now Im in my 30s still confused but smarter on how I can control things around me, including myself.

As for the no friends thing, Im the same, no friends-havent had a real GF since I was your age, then got married and left that world behind. So I know what its like to want that, and I wont lie and say it gets easier as you get older its actualy the opposite, for me it has been.

5. eagles_fan

Late 20's is too late. I want happiness now.

6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Speaking as a 22 year old with no relationship experience of major note - I've been only truly burned by love once, and now she and I get on fine - it does get easier, there is a lot of social pressure to conform to some sort of relationship ladder, as you get older you realise that this is utter bullshit and frankly a group of good solid friends is much more important.

It's not necessarily that it gets easier - but it becomes less all-consuming, I certainly have become less irked by it and now just have a 'whatever comes my way' attitude...

Is it because you're an Eagles fan though? - THAT IS A JOKE ;)

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

All I can add is don't look in the bars for your other half.. Every relationship I have had started in a bar and then they would cheat on me.. My therapist told me it's because I had grown up and the hadn't.. They were still in party mode.. So look elsewhere for your own good..

8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

All i can say is being socialable is soooo overated!!! Im 27 and i have got to the point where people just piss me off so i choose to stay at home and lock the world out. People genuinely do my head in. Ive got a few good friends and an amazing girlfriend though.

Thing is i can guarantee i know why you feel you cant get anyone to like you or anyone to go out with you......confidence. Women love someone who is confident, not to the point where they are obnoxious, just confident. Start off just working on your confidence then build on that by actually asking someone out. Im also guessing that you've been rejected so many times that you've given up? Thats normal, rejection is so hard to accept when your in your teens but you begin to understand that its in fact a part of life.

Im here for ya if you wanna talk PM me if you like

9. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I can relate to everything in your posts. The stuff with girls (guys for me), the failing school, I know it all too well. I'm the same age as you, and I also aspire to being a game programmer or an author. Those are great aspirations. Just focus on what you want in life, and do your best. Harming yourself or taking your life won't solve anything. I know nobody wants to hear that, hell, I don't even wanna say that cause I know how it feels to want to just die because of all these feelings. But, the school stuff and the girls, that's all a temporary problem that can be fixed. Look, if you need someone to talk to who was once in the same situation and still is, feel free to drop me a visitor message or a pm, and I'll give you my msn or yahoo, or whatever. I wanna help you, I'll talk you through the rough stuff. If I had someone to help me, maybe I wouldn't be the way I am. I'd hate to hear of another person going down the same path of being suicidal. So please, feel free to send me a message. I'll do my best to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.