every little thing makes me want to do something stupid

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by honeyy, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeyy

honeyy Member

It has been 5 weeks since my love ended his life. Him doing that made the top of the cake of the suicidal feelings I already had. They weren't that bad before, but after it happened it has gotten so much worse.

Everything goes the wrong way. I can't do anything, i can't concentrate, and this is my graduating year and the most important semester of all.

Every single little thing just makes the feeling of wanting to end my life even stronger. Yesterday there were no more shampoo left, and just that made me think there's nothing left to life. Is that normal?

My friends don't understand why im so unwilling to do stuff. Most people don't even know what happened to my love.. They just think im mad and sad all the time for no reason. Not a good feeling. Though lately I don't really care anymore, all I want to do is to be home and think and cry and sleep.

I am living in this horrible pain and there's no way to get rid of it.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There is no time limit on greif.. You need to stop and think,,Your boyfriend wouldn't want anything to happen to you..He's in your heart so he will always be with you..Have you thought about seeing a therapist?? They can help you get thru this..You can't do it alone.. You need a professional to help you lay it all out and fix one thing at a time..I hope you seek the help.. We are always here for you to lean on also..I hope you get some releif soon!!

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are going through such a dark time at the moment. As Joseph says you should talk to someone about what you are going through. If you have good friends let them know how you are feeling. The only way I have made it this far is because of the help I have had from a few true friends. Some in the outside world and others who are here at the forum. There are good people who will help. Don't try and go through all this alone. If proffessional help is a problem then there are always people here for you.
    Best wishes. S.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with what has been said...just sending caring thoughts in the hope that the pain passes and that you find your way again...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.