Every night I cry...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I cry.. because I can't stand people that walk up to you in a mall, JUST when you're beginning to have a some-what not shitty time, walk up to you and say, "Hey, kid, you know, there's a lot to live for... unless you dress like that.. then go die". Like what the f*ck. Who does that? People in my city do.. I can't stand it! I want out! I want out of it all. I want out right NOW!

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

wow... Any chance of moving to a new city? maybe somewhere close so you can still do the band thing?

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

just saw you're introduction post. that would be a no to my question since you are 15. I really hate close minded people that bring other people down because they don't dress like them or act them etc. Thats another thing I try to ignore. its happened to me before.

4. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I'm not moving, but I want to. By band is in New York.. I'm in Canada... Not the great...

Yeah.. but it's really hard to ignore then when random people grab you by your shoulders, spin you around, yell at you then expect me not to care. When people do that, I walk up to them, as intimidating as I can as just sucker punch them right in the face. It works, teaches them not to harass me.