Every Night

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BlackPegasus, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I hate this time of night. I am so tired but don't want to sleep because of nightmares. Every night is misery. Nothing but bad memories and tears. Nothing to distract my mind. Even television doesn't work anymore. Just cold, empty, reflections of cruelty.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Do you feel like talking about your nightmares?
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

sometimes talking helps happy to listen tc
  4. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

i find meditation tapes helps me. i used to have nightmares all the time and fight the sleep. someone turned me on to the meditation tapes and found them to be very helpful. won't hurt to try right? try some good newage music to fall asleep to also..helps me..good luck..we here for you to talk with..
  5. **S**

**S** Guest

You could try reading. I know it always works for me, once you get into a book you like it can totally take your mind off stuff, it's much much better than tv. And it makes you sleepy too if you do it before going to bed.

Love ya! :hug:
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I actually felt like sleeping without the television last night. i had an odd dream about my situation but it wasn't really a nightmare. Not pleasant but not really bad. Hopefully it will be better tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.