every night

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by MUtE, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Just about every night, I keep having the same dream for the past 3 years. Everytime I sleep, I wake up on top of a building siting on my butt, dress as soldier, weapon, amor and all. Everything is completely dark, but in the distance I can see tracer rounds flying through the air upwards. And every now and then there's bright flash and a very loud bang. When flash hits I can see two other soldiers in front of me, one on a machine gun looking out and another supporting him. To my left another one is standing up seaching for something. Another one on my right, by my side talking on the radio, but I don't know what he's saying. The I hear the CO(comanding officer) scream "OPEN FIRE THEIR HERE, OPEN FIRE, OPEN FIRE" right when everone starts to shoot, I hear massive gun fire, everyone gets hit, except me I jus fall back and lay down covering my head. I'm left alone on top of the building. I'm laying there with my head covered and I'm hear other people coming up, so I grabbed my gun and aim at the enterance to the roof. I hear them at the door, shoouting at each other, then it goes quite for a while. Suddenly the door blows open and I'm kneeled wating for sometime, the I hear someone yell and start to run to the door, I close my eyes and start shooting and I feel something hit me in the chest and helmet really hard.

I wake up sweating and my heart pounding, I don't know what to make of it.

I'm not in the military and have never been in a war zone, I. Don't know why I dream this

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Sounds almost like you actually are or have been a soldier in a war zone? If so could this be some sort of PTSD? (That's not a diagnosis btw, haven't got a clue how a dr would rate a PTSD case)

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

That's very vivid and I can understand how it might sit heavily with you.

I think we see lots of things on the news and in various media that are either very real or realistic and we sometimes incorporate that "knowledge" into our thinking - consciously or unconsciously. That might account for why your dream is so detailed.

I'm not an expert or anything, so I cannot possible say what the dream might mean for you. The situation in the dream you described did make me wonder if you feel exposed and under fire about anything in your waking life. What do you think this dream could mean or be about?

:hug:
    A.

4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

try going to a hypnotist for a Past life regression, it may turn out that its a memory and you need to come to terms with it before moving on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.