Every time I drink I wanna die

Anonymous ID

I'm an alcoholic, I drink everyday and can't live without it. But every time I drink I want to die. I've been pushing the boundaries between life and death lately. Drinking makes me selfish and forget about the people I would be hurting. The fact I would hurt other people is the reason I don't kill myself but I've been drinking and that seems to matter less to me

Anonymous ID

Do you feel like you'd eventually be able to quit drinking? It's a really tough addiction to beat.
Atm drinking feels like something I need to do and in excessive amounts. I really need to do a detox but I will need help. I don't think I'll be able to do it on my own

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Drinking cuts off the frontal lobe of the brain from your common sense. I drink a lot too. I have learned not to make any major moves when I am drinking. I just tell myself that and it works. I would suggest cutting down on your drinking, stopping before you get drunk. I do not like getting drunk; can't talk right, can't walk in a straight line, etc., it sucks. Plus if you drive drunk it can be the end of your life as you know it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00