Every time I'm really really low....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Innocent, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innocent

Innocent Guest

I just don't understand it. I am trying to. Every time I am in a really bad depressive episode lately...my depression is really severe right now...a friend gets mad at me and shuts me out. One of my really good friends. It's like they've been taking turns lately. Right now a really good friend of mine is upset at me, and I just don't understand what I did wrong. I know my friends are really sensitive and I try to be careful about that. But you think that they could give me the benefit of doubt, I am NOT trying to hurt them. Each time has been over something misconstrued. I understand that everyone has miscommunications sometimes...but why does this have to happen when when I am at my lowest? Things in my life are hard enough right now, I really really need my friends, I really need them to be there for me, but when I need them the most...someone gets mad at me. A friend from here is mad at me right now, this thread is not a thread to start an argument with him. I just want him to be my friend again. I already wrote him and said I apologize for whatever it is I did, and asked him to please talk about it with me. I'm not trying to talk to him about it here. Hopefully we can talk about it in person. What I am doing here is just venting and hoping to get advice....what can I do to make these situations stop? Everytime it happens I'm dumbfounded. The last time it was my friend Angel, she wasn't picking up the phone to talk to me for a few days, when she finally did she told me she was mad at me because I act like her mother. I'm not telling her what to do, but yes I am trying to help her out...maybe I need to just be quiet. Not that I'm an extrovert by any means. Maybe I just need to shut up when I'm this low because this has been happening too much lately and I can't handle it. :(
    Does this happen to other ppl here???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.