Every Year Gets Worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokendoll83, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokendoll83

brokendoll83 Active Member

A few nights ago, i was ready. But i told my parents and gave them all my medication so i couldnt do it. Tonight, im not so sure. I have found a load of pills which were hidden away and Im just so tired of this life.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay with us and post. Get the thoughts and feelings out of your mind. It will help. The holidays bring us all kinds of emotions and tonight we've got New Years to get through. I'm ignoring New Years to keep myself settled down.

Here's a :hug: for you.
  3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Don't...it's just not worth it. stay with us and try to get past this. talk about it. get help.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Brokendoll we don't know each other but we have a lot in common...we must as we are both here...please put the pills away and give them to your parents.
    Can you share abit about what has got you so down? We are all here to help support you and we do care...among us there is a wealth of love, support, advice and caring....use us!
    Hugs Bambi
  5. brokendoll83

I just seem to get more crap thrown at me every year. My clinical depression is back and i have no friends. The person i love has accused me of stalking him and ive really upset him. im just so sick of it all
  6. brokendoll83

Thank you to everybody on here. I'm feeling a lot better now and im going to try to get some rest.
  7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Glad to here it, know we are here for you 24/7. And Happy New Year..Hugs Bambi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.