Everybody Dance Now :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WhyMeWhy, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Remember that C&C Music Factory song? Anyway I just want to know if you dance or not..... I have to dance but usually rave/electronica/techno/TripHop(check the first link in my signature....That is overwhelmingly powerful with the need to be danced to). I could never do ballet/The Waltz/whatever but I do enjoy dancing too much to stop, even though I'm not the best. :tongue: The best are usually female, I say, because I love to watch female dancers.... it's so beautiful that I fall to my knees & cry! :laugh:
    Also, dancing is the only type of excersize that's actually FUN.
    *dances away*
  2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i love dancing, used to do ballet and modern dancing when i was younger, wis i had stuck to them
    love getting down and shaking my ass to almost anything, not much into the rave etc, its a really good workout and mood lifter.
  3. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

i cant dance at all. i would love too but im too shy and when i try i have not idea where to put my feet or the rest of my body lol
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

lol i dont think you really need to have any training to dance, its all about moving your body and having fun. im also quite shy, need a couple of drinks before i get on the dance floor but then only a bad song can get me off! :biggrin: not that fantastic either, i just hop, shake, jump, wiggle, whatever the music provokes.
    i miss dancing :sad:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I cant dance either Sarah :laugh:
  6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I learned by myself. So I'm not the greatest, can't give the greatest advice to everyone on how to......maybe this will help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.