Everybody wants to die sometimes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I see the consistency of the urge to die for many or most people at least once in their life. I am not alone, even though I feel so lonely. This is the only place where I can process my thoughts and feelings without threats. If I didn't find this site, I probably would have tried another attempt again. I try to stay positive and remind myself how horrible it was to survive a horrific suicide attempt and live to remember it. I cannot shake the past but I have to go on. There's too much at risk and I just hope for a better day everyday I wake up. It's not easy being a survivor and believe me, I know the feeling of just giving up. I've done that too many times through my multiple attempts in my life. Somehow, I just can't die and I just have to cope with life. That's the hard part...to cope with life. Just find inspiration here and maybe that's enough to keep you going...if nothing else will. I just have to hang on. Hope you all do too. We are not alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HEre we are not alone together i hope we can hold on and find more positive ways to cope at what life has thrown at us hugs toyou

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Thank you, Total Eclipse, you've always have been there for me. I'm happy to have your support. You and the others are my primary people I rely on for support. Without you all, I would be so depressed and who knows what could have happened to me by now. I have gained strength through processing here and hope others will too.

4. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, this post is really helpful, ya' know? I have a deal with my friend wether I kill myself or not til midnight (I still promised to call her and tell her my decision) and this post help right now not to do it, because I don't feel alone. Serously, u guys are awesome and really hepful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.