1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everybody wants to die sometimes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I see the consistency of the urge to die for many or most people at least once in their life. I am not alone, even though I feel so lonely. This is the only place where I can process my thoughts and feelings without threats. If I didn't find this site, I probably would have tried another attempt again. I try to stay positive and remind myself how horrible it was to survive a horrific suicide attempt and live to remember it. I cannot shake the past but I have to go on. There's too much at risk and I just hope for a better day everyday I wake up. It's not easy being a survivor and believe me, I know the feeling of just giving up. I've done that too many times through my multiple attempts in my life. Somehow, I just can't die and I just have to cope with life. That's the hard part...to cope with life. Just find inspiration here and maybe that's enough to keep you going...if nothing else will. I just have to hang on. Hope you all do too. We are not alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HEre we are not alone together i hope we can hold on and find more positive ways to cope at what life has thrown at us hugs toyou

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Thank you, Total Eclipse, you've always have been there for me. I'm happy to have your support. You and the others are my primary people I rely on for support. Without you all, I would be so depressed and who knows what could have happened to me by now. I have gained strength through processing here and hope others will too.

4. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, this post is really helpful, ya' know? I have a deal with my friend wether I kill myself or not til midnight (I still promised to call her and tell her my decision) and this post help right now not to do it, because I don't feel alone. Serously, u guys are awesome and really hepful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.