Everybody's business?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Lexicon, May 3, 2013.

1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

I am dating a girl. She is currently in a distant country. We're long-distancing our relationship.

Only - that's false, and by not telling /all/ my ex-partners my sexual orientation, I'm stringing them along, but /clearly/, guys have no motive but sex.

This is just /bullshit/.

My mother's perspective, not mine. Apprently, I should tell my ex-partners I'm a lesbian... just..../sigh/
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

you don't have to tell them if you don't want to...you tell them when you're ready or never if that suits you...you have to think of yourself and see if that is beneficial or harmful...because you're mother doesn't have to live with the consequences, you do...

I hope I don't sound too mean but that's what I think...only you can take care of you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree with morning rush NO way do you have to tell anyone your business especially your ex Your mother needs to look after herself and you hun you take care of you
  4. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Agreed. They are your EX partners. They are in the past and if you dont want to tell them then dont. I could understand telling them if your relationship with them was serious and they dont understand why it ended. But otherwise its not their buisness.
  5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

As far as i'm aware, if you're dating someone, the relationship is between the two of you and no-one else. If your mum thinks you should tell your ex's that, it might get them off your back, because people can be extremely cruel when something doesn't go the way they want it to, but it's your decision not hers to make.