Everyday I Get More Screwed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Feb 7, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

No one understands what it's like to be broke, alone, taken for granted and underappreciated. Even God is conspiring against me. He, like the rest of the world, is not happy unless I am kept down, held in misery and laughed at by everyone. I am so damn angry and truly wish God would do me the kindness of ending my life. He sure as hell never blesses me, but leaves me with burden after burden after burden, while everyone around me has it perfect all the time. They have great jobs, lots of money, people that care about them and they have luck and get breaks once in a while. I truly hate this life, everyone in it and everything about it.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I get that you hate me. You're not the only one. I do understand what it's like to be broke though I'm not at the moment partly coz I' m so scared to go out I can't spend much. I'm alone. Alone just like you.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not everyone is laughing at you or wants to see you unhappy. I get that you're angry, and I'm not trying to take that away from you. But I hope you'll reach out, try to connect with someone so you can see that we don't all wish bad things on you.