Everyday I want to die...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrclean4456, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

...don't know what to do...why can't i just go and leave this world?...I've had a good life...and just want this pain to end...can't hold on much longer...

Why, why why is it so wrong to just want to leave this world?...shouldn't we have the right and the knowledge to end the pain when we want?

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Dieing isn't going to end your pain mrclean. It will create a whole new set of pain and suffering from beyond the grave. You will become a wandering spirit who can't talk to anyone or do anything that people with bodies can do. Don't give up hope on life. Trust me, death isn't better.

3. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

you are very right on this whole hopeful quote. but how do u know about wandering spirits, unless ur religious?
    facts are good when it comes to talking about mind.

4. mrclean4456

mrclean4456 Member

No...I don't buy into the wandering spirit thing...bottom line is we go and have an
    'appointment' with God...there we are to give an account of our lives...and He tells us where our Eternal destination is...

That is what I believe...

5. Dying embers

Dying embers Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're so down, u seem like a really good person, and big respect to you for keeping religion in your life through the worst times, I'm agnostic but when I'm really down I couldn't imagine being strong enough to believe in god, what with all the meaning and so on it implies. Haven't got any wise words, but really hope you feel better soon, and remember those good times and don't let go! :)

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You know I'm a Catholic and I would like to believe that we all magically go to heaven when we die, but I really don't believe that this happens. It seems more likely that we will wander around in spirit form, due to our attachment to the world until our time is up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.