Everyday is more boring...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I dont know what is happening to me... i dont feel like do nothing and less things i do less interest i have in anything...

First school... i stop learning and doing homeworks... then my favorites singers...i stop listen my favorites songs... now it has come to the point when i dont do anything... from 2 PM, when i came from school to 11PM, when i go to bed i dont do nothing else except sitting infront computer, i even hate that 30 minutes when i took my dogs for a walk...:sad:
  2. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

same here, been like that for a month already and it's freaking starting to PISS ME OFF
  3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Oh do I know what that's like!

Last year I was in sixth form/college, studying for my A-Levels, and it was weird but it felt like the subjects I had the most interest in...Art and Media Studies...I started to lose interest in more and more everyday...thing is, I took a Pre-BA Foundation course at college in September...I thought that after a nice, long and relaxing summer break, I would be able to get back into the swing of things and find it more enjoyable again....I was wrong...as a matter of fact, it was much worse than before!

To be honest, I wish I'd said something when I first started feeling like this...at the time I simply dismissed it and put it down to stress from exams...have you spoken to anyone about this? A family member or friend perhaps? Or even one of your teachers? See if they'd be able to help find ways of making things more enjoyable again.
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

not yet... i will talk to psihologyst tommorow:)
  5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i feel it too.. people say it's because your either lonely or i duno