1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyday is more boring...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I dont know what is happening to me... i dont feel like do nothing and less things i do less interest i have in anything...

First school... i stop learning and doing homeworks... then my favorites singers...i stop listen my favorites songs... now it has come to the point when i dont do anything... from 2 PM, when i came from school to 11PM, when i go to bed i dont do nothing else except sitting infront computer, i even hate that 30 minutes when i took my dogs for a walk...:sad:

2. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

same here, been like that for a month already and it's freaking starting to PISS ME OFF

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Oh do I know what that's like!

Last year I was in sixth form/college, studying for my A-Levels, and it was weird but it felt like the subjects I had the most interest in...Art and Media Studies...I started to lose interest in more and more everyday...thing is, I took a Pre-BA Foundation course at college in September...I thought that after a nice, long and relaxing summer break, I would be able to get back into the swing of things and find it more enjoyable again....I was wrong...as a matter of fact, it was much worse than before!

To be honest, I wish I'd said something when I first started feeling like this...at the time I simply dismissed it and put it down to stress from exams...have you spoken to anyone about this? A family member or friend perhaps? Or even one of your teachers? See if they'd be able to help find ways of making things more enjoyable again.

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

not yet... i will talk to psihologyst tommorow:)

5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i feel it too.. people say it's because your either lonely or i duno