Everyday, multiple times

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

It just seems that everyday and multiple times per day I feel overwhelmed and just want it all to end. My mind is racing but physically I show nothing. I'm angry, sad and upset all at the same time. I want to crush everything that is around me. I fear I'm going to end up hurting someone else one of these times.

I was just talking with a friend and now I think I've made her mad again, because I keep messing up my life and she doesn't want me to. So now I feel like crap and have hurt someone else, again.

dammit, I quit. As soon as I figure out how, I'm done. I'm tired of trying to make people happy, when I never will be.
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am not a know it all, but a big part of the test while on this physical body (why i think we were sent here on earth) is to learn patience. in your spiritual form, you could do all things at once. all at the same time. but over here, you have to do EVERY TASK one at a time. accept this truth. if you refuse this lesson, you will always feel overwhelmed.

its like thinking of all the food you will have to eat by the time you are 70. you will feel overwhelmed. but think of it a meal at a time, a bite at a time.

we have to enjoy the process. no need for rushing because when you reach the end, it you'll find it didn't even matter to finish the task. find the fun the fun in the doing; not the finishing.

another thing i learned long ago is that you can't please everyone in this world. no way. even you have to admit that not all people make you happy or can make you happy. thats just how we are made. have fun. you can pm me if you wish and tell me whats up if i didn't address your issue. God bless.
  3. been there

been there Member

Sounds alot like me.Know exactly what you mean about the anger,being sad and upset all the time.Feel free to send me a message if you'd like.Hang in there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.