everyday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pat1, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat1

pat1 Active Member

everday my suicidal thoughts get more. my wife has died and they took our son away from us because we complained about a school.life has been cruel.i tried to kill myself last year and just survived.dont feel I have a lot to live for.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Pat, sorry to hear that you are struggling so badly and I am very sorry to hear about your wife. What medical help are you getting for your suicidal feelings? If you are not seeing a doctor I urge you to go and explain your feelings and find out what supports you can get.

I can't understand the taking your son away because of complaining about a school - that sounds very bizarre. What country are you in? If that was the reason, then I would think you have a strong case for restoring custody since complaining about a school is no reason to remove a child from a parents custody.

I hope you hang in there and can speak to a doctor and get some help. Stay safe :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too hope you can reach out for support to get yourself stronger ok Your son will always be there hun and if you get stronger you will reunite with your son He will always need you always hugs

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with the others; if you reach out and try to get yourself some help, that could increase the chances of your possibly getting your son back.

5. pat1

pat1 Active Member

thanks for your replies. haven't been so bad today. it broke my wifes heart when they took our son away. I really miss her a lot.miss my son as well.without going in to details been through a lot these last 2 years.i am not the sort of person to look for problems in life but they seem to find me.am taking medication for my depression.helps a bit.now im isolated as well living on my own.are you guys on your own as well.gets a bit boring,thoughts can fester.im glad I found this website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.