• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Everyday

Feeling very low and depressed. Everyday I wake up and have to find a reason to go on. Everyday. I've run out of reasons. I can't seem to find any reasons to go on. I'm so broken. No matter how hard I try to put the pieces back together they just seem to break into smaller and smaller pieces. I once saw a quote. It said: It's pretty bad when your world is crumbling around and all you can do is stare blankly. That's the way I feel. I wish that I never wake up in the morning. I just can't take it anymore.

MosesY

I am glad you are here looking for answers. I care about you. My reason to go on has always been my daughters; what it woud do to them if I ended my life. I would guess you do not have any children, perhaps no friends, and perhaps the relationship with your parents is strained. I would love to hear more about your situation, the people in your life, whether you are under psychiatric care and on meds, etc. I wish to give you a big hug and comfort you.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
things do get harder as we age i get that, i'm in my 60s also. our health declines and we can't do what we used to do and we feel like we are less than we were. well we aren't less we are at a different stage of our life. i have to look for joy and try to accept pain and illness as part of who i am. so no matter what your health things can get better. you can discover new things that bring you joy. if you ever want to talk feel free to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon...mike....*hug*shake

I am glad you are here looking for answers. I care about you. My reason to go on has always been my daughters; what it woud do to them if I ended my life. I would guess you do not have any children, perhaps no friends, and perhaps the relationship with your parents is strained. I would love to hear more about your situation, the people in your life, whether you are under psychiatric care and on meds, etc. I wish to give you a big hug and comfort you.
I have no children. My woman has kicked me to the curb like 3 day old fish for a younger guy. She said she lied to me and used me. That she never lived me. My sister and brother are circling me like sharks in the water after they smell blood. Just waiting for me to die. I have no real friends. Once I turned off the ATM they have all left. No one calls to see how I am. So why bother anymore? I'm tired beyond anything.

UKDude

I have no children. My woman has kicked me to the curb like 3 day old fish for a younger guy. She said she lied to me and used me. That she never lived me. My sister and brother are circling me like sharks in the water after they smell blood. Just waiting for me to die. I have no real friends. Once I turned off the ATM they have all left. No one calls to see how I am. So why bother anymore? I'm tired beyond anything.
Hear you brother, I feel this way too, some days manageable, others rubbish.

MisterBGone

Find someone knew. . . Forget every one ☝️ else :^) they sound like “major losers,” (in my opinion!)! :D -you can do it... & if / when you do: you will be / feel “reborn!” And then look back at this time, with such relief— & just be thankful; grateful, that you didn’t give it all up because of them (why let them win?).

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
you should cut the dead weight, anybody that uses you is toxic. try to meet and find friends that care about you and not your atm. it is possible to meet good people. and the people here care about you @TimeToDie we will listen to you, you are not alone. feel free to use my inbox anytime you want to talk...mike...*hug*console*shake

Winslow

Antiquitie's Friend
SF Supporter
@TimeToDie
When I say that you have to stay alive, I know what I'm saying because you are 67 and I am 68. But at 68 I still want to stay alive, so you at 67 must stay alive too.
For everybody on this Earth, life is both joy and pain, and they are 50/50. And for me, all the struggles I went through, turned out to be good because they gave me the great gift I have now. Nobody likes pain-- but what if all that pain can yield a great gift? That's what it did for me.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00