everyone better off

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angel jazz, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

I need to do it right now better off

2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Sorry to read that. Why?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun not better off hun keep talking to us ok Let whatever it is out here hugs

4. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

You say you feel like a burden on others, family and friends? Burdensomness is a typical quality of suicidality, others include isolation and meaninglessness, amongst others. These are symptoms like any disease and need to be recoginised before being able to understand how your psychological and emotional history reacts with these powerful emotions. I don't know if any of this is helpful or even intersting, it's just I'm on the edge and have been since april. I've gone out of my way to try to read as much as possible and I guess it's helped a little, one book : After the Suicide: Helping the Bereaved to Find a Path from Grief to Recovery, was particularly moving.
    Anyway I wish you peace and understanding through this terrible time.

5. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

I don't know how to cope with life

6. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Do you have anyone who you can talk with about this?

7. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

No I'm on my own I've organised it planned it have it all Syria our rightnow

8. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm a little confused by your last post. Could you be a little clearer please?

9. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

Have no one to talk to

10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, angel jazz, what's going on that you feel you can't cope with? Sometimes talking about it helps us to see new ways to cope. :hug:

11. angel jazz

angel jazz Active Member

All the abuse I can't no more I'm about to end it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.