Everyone dies alone?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anarulesmenow, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

What do you think of this idea? I've heard it said many times before. I can kinda believe it, no matter how many people you know, you're death will always be lonely and will always be something only you know.
    I think it's a pretty scary thought tbh.

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

If you're always surrounded by people then you can never die alone.

3. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

But people can be surrounded by people and still feel alone or lonely.

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Sure- in your head you can be alone; but that doesn't mean you can't ever change your thinking... or that your mind will work differently before you die.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I think there's always going to be a gap between a person on his deathbed and anyone else, who has never experienced that. It's going to be really hard to make that connection, far harder than connecting with mentally healthy people for us. Even someone else who is dying won't be able to connect, because they've still got a way to go to get where you're at.

I hope I die quickly, or in my sleep, or traumatically (so that I can be more worried about living than dying.)

6. zzz

zzz Well-Known Member

How scary did you find it being born?

Being born and dying are natural processes, there’s nothing scary about them other than what you create in your own mind.

If my experiences are anything to go by then I think you’ll find that dying is going to be one of the most amazing experiences you’ve ever had.

Of course the lead up may not be too pleasant, depending on the state of your physical body, but hey, nobody fails to die.

And what is death exactly?

Well, the worrying will stop, that’s for sure.

And I think we will clearly see that all that worrying was an unnecessary waste of time.

Worrying doesn’t seem to help anything.

Makes you wonder why it’s so hard to stop doing it.

(I’m aware that this is a suicide forum and that my views may not be appreciated by everyone. If I get a hint from any (authoritative) person that my views are not welcome then I will respect that and refrain from further posting. I’m just another struggling soul trying to do his or her best and still learning about myself and making mistakes like everybody else. Last thing I want to do is upset anybody.)

7. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I think we do die alone, because as has been said, no-one can share that experience with us. I would personally rather be alone anyway - my death is something that belongs to me, and as I actually view it as an achievement, I don't want to share it with anyone.

I think many people find death scary because it's an unknown experience. We've never experienced it, and we cannot hear from others who have. As human beings, (even as animals,) we find the unknown uncomfortable, if not terrifying.

Mim

8. zzz

zzz Well-Known Member

Hi Mim.

Lovely post.

I think you have experienced it and I think you’ll be perfectly comfortable with it. Maybe more comfortable than you’ve ever been in this life.

9. zzz

zzz Well-Known Member

That doesn’t mean you can commit suicide.

Dying naturally and committing suicide are two very different things.

Different things are going to die.

10. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Dear Friends – I believe that during our existence on this plane of life no-one is truly ever alone. Our Highest or God Self and the Angels are part of us and invisible friends and helpers are constantly with us and by our side. In my view, the fear of death mostly consists of the fright that gripped us during past lifetimes, as we drew closer to the moment of yet again parting company with our physical body. This is hardly surprising when one considers how many different cultures in as many different ways contain some kind of a notion that we have to go to some kind of hell or purgatory, when the Angel of Death comes to take us home.

We are all likely to have passed through such belief systems quite a few of our lifetimes, in the course of our long evolution, up to now. The result is that this fear now sits so deeply embedded in the memories of our soul that it is one of the most difficult ones to shed again. Take heart, we are here now to find out that heaven and hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness, which we create for ourselves and each other, in the here and now. Because by now, humankind has been given the precious gift of freedom of choice, it is up to each individual to bring their own idea of heaven down to Earth, right here and now, in their daily life.

A great deal of spiritual wisdom and knowledge is presently coming to our world. It is worth our while to study what we find carefully, for it alone can help us to cleanse the individual and collective consciousness of our world from many of the outdated beliefs and prejudices that still abound in our world. As each soul must learn through its own experiences to differentiate between good and evil, during some lifetimes we find ourselves at the giving end – of one or the other – and during others, at the receiving end. This has always applied to us individually and also as groups, like families, organisations, nations and even our whole world.

From ‘Life is a Healing Journey’

‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

With love and light,
    Aquarius

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
  11. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I do not think we will be alone because I'm never alone in my dreams and in the absence of people my mind invents sh**. I think death will be like a dream. I feel bad that I believe death is an end, but it's not so bad if you consider that it's only really an issue for people who're NOT dying or dead. I mean, once you're dead, all hell could survive but it would matter not to you.

So technically I'm admitting we die alone, but you need to give credit to the human mind. It's a creator.

12. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Life on the Earth plane is a dream and not our true reality.

I think that life on the Earth plane is but a dream that, without an understanding of the background and the true reality of our being frequently turns into a nightmare. The world of light – the other side of the veil of consciousness – to which we go upon death of the physical body is our true home. I for one look very much forward to being very much alive and fully conscious there, much more so than we could ever hope to be whilst still trapped in a physical body, its environment and concerns.

To me, the death of this part of us means a new beginning in the greater freedom of the world of spirit - I shall exchange it gladly when my time for doing so has come.

With love and light,
    Aquarius

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  13. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

It is my personal belief that we all live alone and die alone, with or without company and looker-ons. If we are lucky, we have the warmth of sweet memories and the cushion of gentle words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.