Everyone has left me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by K3, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K3

K3 Well-Known Member

I just feel like everyone has left me, iv got no-one there anymore to let my feelings out too.. Iv got nothing to output my feelings out.

Iv got no-one to love, no-one to care for. Iv got nothing, I am nothing... Iv got no reason to stay here.. And i'm feeling,... I feel like.. I want to bleed, I want to die.

-sighs deeply-

Iv found out everything my friend said to me was a lie today. I used to love him, yet he could care less about me anymore. YOU HEAR THAT ALEX? I USED TO FUCKING LOVE YOU. FUCK IT. Why do I even bother with love anymore. Everyday I live from now on, I regret so much.

Seeing the past year, seeing how we used to be. I could never see it end like this...

I'm standing on the edge, and still.. no-one there... I don't know if I want you to remember or forget my name. "Joshua Tucker" Funny name that is. Apparantly mine. Not for much longer. But still...

I'v finally figured it out. The hour before I die. No-girl likes a guy that is on the edge, wanting to die so much. I wouldn't ever do good with love, because of that reason.

I can finally say, I mean Nothing to anyone.

I dunno if I say R.I.P about myself? Whats the point?..

5 gone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm glad you decided to go tell your mom..

We do care..let us know what's going on tomorrow, or whenever you get back. x x <3
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you feel that way. I know we really don't know eachother but please try and hang on and know if you need a friend you are always welcomed as one with me. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.