Everyone has someone else

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by pancake111, Jul 5, 2013.

1. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Every friend I have has someone else they would rather be with. Despite finally making more friends, they are all busy with work or hanging out with other friends. I'm more alone than ever. It's like i'm just disposable to my friends. idk, just venting
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Pancake I am so sorry you feel this way, but know you are very important here...and that you can hang out in our (dys) functional family anytime you desire...with caring
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry that you feel disposable...I felt like that too at one point, like dependent on them or at the mercy of them because I needed them so much...good friends are hard to find...

just wanted to let you know I hear and understand what you say :) keep venting
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yup, I know that feeling all too well. Even when I'm spending time with someone, they'll say something like, "I really miss (insert name)" it's like ok...am I that bad of company?! But yeah, you need to find friends who will appreciate you and actually love spending time with you, which is what I did.
  5. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I guess I need to be reminded that I have a family here too and that I am important.Thanks for the kind words :)
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi pancake. I know that feeling, all too well. Its something that followed me through life. So grateful that there is internet and this community of family and friends who want to hang out ..... with arms open :hug: