Everyone hates me and I hate everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rixterz, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rixterz

Rixterz New Member

Firstly i'll tell you about me.
    I'm 15 and have always exceeded in school work. If you imagine the hardest-working, polite, helpful person you've ever met, i'm better than that. I have plenty of friends but home life is pretty crappy to be honest. My 13-year old sister is allowed to mentally abuse me in front of my parents, my dad is physically abusive and my mum always breaks promises so now i no longer love her and wish she goes to hell for how she has made me feel tonight. I've been having counselling and she's said that both dad and i have to make changes but dad is ignorant and blames everything on me. I've told my parents and counsellor that i've felt suicidal and my parents just laughed and thought i was trying to get my own way. I'm sick of seeing replies on forums saying that people will miss you but they would clearly prefer my non-existance. What am i meant to do now?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You talk to your concilors at your school continue to get help there ok. If your father is physically abusive then tell someone as well so he can get help to stop You schooling will take you far hun so continue to do well with that ok Is there a kids help line you can call when you are feeling low the people there will not judge you but will listen and care and get you the help you need ok
  3. funnyfunny

funnyfunny New Member

Hang in there. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you! There are many people who had difficult childhoods at home who grew up to be very successful. They made it through the rough parts and never looked back. Hard work is the key. Always keep in mind that with hard work and the right attitude, you will be successful and you can achieve greatness. If you are college-bound, apply for scholarships and grants early so that you won't have to rely on your parents for funding (they can use it to hold you hostage). I know you can do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.