everyone hates me

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

Every single person hates me
They avoid me.wont look at me.only talk to me when im drinking so they can find stuff out which they can laugh at later.
I dont know why everyone hates me.am I that bad ?
Maybe I am bad and I dont realise it.i have nobody in my life.
Nobody gives a damn about me.how come other people are cared about and im not ?
Do I not deserve a normal life?.
Seriously everyone wants me to die.everyone.
Its like im punished for being born.
No doctor or anyone would help me.they just lie to my face.
I dont know where to turn

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun sorry you are feeling so isolated not cared for you can reach out here okay i care others care here too you can pm me anytime hun i will listen hugs

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hiya, Starryeyed. People here care about you. I'm glad you posted and let us know you're feeling so upset. I hope you can settle a bit. Give yourself some care, too - little things like a cup of tea, a warm bath, a treat of some kind. And remember that you do have people here who care about you. :hug:

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Be yourself and love yourself for who you are. :)

I don't know you very well, but I'm sure you have good qualities - everyone has. Name a couple of things you like about yourself. For example, I like that you're very honest about what you're feeling. That honesty is one thing that makes you NOT a freak. :) Think about your good qualities when people get nasty...How you feel about yourself is more important than what they think, right?

starryeyed

Anothe thing is evry time I go to see the doctors they go on bout me drinking.
Why? I dont even drink a lot.its like they are trying to make me guilty.its crazy.i see people drinking three bottles of vodka and they are on about me drinking like two drinks

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
My doc warned me off alcohol as soon as he put me on antidepressants.

Alcohol can interfere with the effectiveness of lots of the psych-related meds we might be on. It is also a depressant and can make people feel even worse. Sometimes, people end up abusing alcohol without starting out drinking a lot...at first a little alcohol "takes the edge off their feelings". But over time, they need more and more alcohol to get the same effect. Alcohol alone messes up our bodies. Alcohol and meds are generally really hard on the liver.

If you can, I'd avoid it. :)

starryeyed

yep you are right.However its the only vice I have.
Im single ,I eat hardly anything ,I cant exercise or work.I dont smoke or take drugs .I have no friends or a normal life.If I didnt have a couple of drinks to look forward to ,I couldnt cope at all.Seriously I couldnt cope .at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00