1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone is pissing me off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MaNg0s, Apr 27, 2008.

1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Just seems like lately every thing in my life is pissing me off. My parents I told them that I was planning to kill myself 2 weeks ago and I started cutting again and that I feel like I need a fresh start somewhere new and I asked if I could move to Canada with some help from them they agreed as long as I passed my final year of college. They haven't even made an effort to see where I could stay or anything yet and everytime I ask them about it they just ignore me. I also told my mum how I was feeling that I was angry all the time and she just told me that it was because I did not eat properly yeah ok thats prob it.

My friends annoy the hell out of me now. I have a group of 3 very good friends and they all just piss me off now. I can't stand them they all piss me off in their own way. I asked my best friend Matt yesterday if I had changed since me and my ex broke up and he said I had that I was not the same person he knew.

I have to give in so much work in the next week or so and I am soo behind now I can't bring myself to work I can't concentrate on anything. I think I am addicted to cutting I have not cut in 2 days and it has just made me feel very edgy and anxious all the time.

My ex who said she still loved me 2 weeks ago is now starting to go out with another guy. This fat ugly stupid fucking douche bag.

Everything is just annoying me I can't stand it.

2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Just found out one of my best friends well he is not my best friend anymore is going to see my ex on friday. She lives a few hours away he is gonna stay with her and is probably gonna fuck her brains out. I also started cutting again today. I tried to hold off for a couple of days but I just don't see a point to all of this I just feel like everything is getting worse instead of getting better. I am soo sick of struggling everyday.

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Mate, I am terribly sorry for what u have to go through, especially regardin ur ex and then the so called friend who is gonna go see her. I know exactly what u mean, I get days where I am pissed off with absolutely everyone, even the most innocent and nicest people. I wish I had some wise promise of how things will get better, but please know I wish you that they will, and I wanna give u a :hug:

4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Ty Scouse. You see the ex he is going to visit I was only with her for 2 months I know it sounds horrible but she was sort of a rebound girl at first as I had just broke up with my gf of 6 years when I met her. Then I kinda fell for her but I just couldn't commit to her so it ended but it still hurts because I still have feelings for her. Scouse JM I just wanna say I have read some of your threads in let it out and obviously you were with your wife or gf for a very long time but every time I read your posts I break down because I know what its like to lose a lost one but you lost something else along with your gf or wife. I also want to wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  5. ScouseJM

whether ur with someone for a long or a short period of time, when u have true feelings for someone it hurts either way :hug: thank you very much for your kind words :) oh and btw, im a woman and its my bf whom ive lost ;) :hug:

6. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

lol sorry I feel like a complete jackass now hope it works out for you *hugs*

7. ScouseJM

aww lol please dont, everyone seems to think im a guy before they know me so ur not alone ;) i hope it works out for you too :hug:

8. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

its better to be pissed off than pissed on :tongue:

9. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Hey, i'm sorry i havn't been around for you to vent to.

have you told your friend and your ex how you feel about this? i am sure they are not trying to hurt you. you have told me, that you told your friend that it was fine if they got together?

please try not to cut. I will try and get hold of you soon, as you are offline.

:hug: