Everyone is pissing me off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MaNg0s, Apr 27, 2008.

1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Just seems like lately every thing in my life is pissing me off. My parents I told them that I was planning to kill myself 2 weeks ago and I started cutting again and that I feel like I need a fresh start somewhere new and I asked if I could move to Canada with some help from them they agreed as long as I passed my final year of college. They haven't even made an effort to see where I could stay or anything yet and everytime I ask them about it they just ignore me. I also told my mum how I was feeling that I was angry all the time and she just told me that it was because I did not eat properly yeah ok thats prob it.

My friends annoy the hell out of me now. I have a group of 3 very good friends and they all just piss me off now. I can't stand them they all piss me off in their own way. I asked my best friend Matt yesterday if I had changed since me and my ex broke up and he said I had that I was not the same person he knew.

I have to give in so much work in the next week or so and I am soo behind now I can't bring myself to work I can't concentrate on anything. I think I am addicted to cutting I have not cut in 2 days and it has just made me feel very edgy and anxious all the time.

My ex who said she still loved me 2 weeks ago is now starting to go out with another guy. This fat ugly stupid fucking douche bag.

Everything is just annoying me I can't stand it.

2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Just found out one of my best friends well he is not my best friend anymore is going to see my ex on friday. She lives a few hours away he is gonna stay with her and is probably gonna fuck her brains out. I also started cutting again today. I tried to hold off for a couple of days but I just don't see a point to all of this I just feel like everything is getting worse instead of getting better. I am soo sick of struggling everyday.

3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Mate, I am terribly sorry for what u have to go through, especially regardin ur ex and then the so called friend who is gonna go see her. I know exactly what u mean, I get days where I am pissed off with absolutely everyone, even the most innocent and nicest people. I wish I had some wise promise of how things will get better, but please know I wish you that they will, and I wanna give u a :hug:

4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Ty Scouse. You see the ex he is going to visit I was only with her for 2 months I know it sounds horrible but she was sort of a rebound girl at first as I had just broke up with my gf of 6 years when I met her. Then I kinda fell for her but I just couldn't commit to her so it ended but it still hurts because I still have feelings for her. Scouse JM I just wanna say I have read some of your threads in let it out and obviously you were with your wife or gf for a very long time but every time I read your posts I break down because I know what its like to lose a lost one but you lost something else along with your gf or wife. I also want to wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  5. ScouseJM

whether ur with someone for a long or a short period of time, when u have true feelings for someone it hurts either way :hug: thank you very much for your kind words :) oh and btw, im a woman and its my bf whom ive lost ;) :hug:

6. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

lol sorry I feel like a complete jackass now hope it works out for you *hugs*

7. ScouseJM

aww lol please dont, everyone seems to think im a guy before they know me so ur not alone ;) i hope it works out for you too :hug:

8. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

its better to be pissed off than pissed on :tongue:

9. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Hey, i'm sorry i havn't been around for you to vent to.

have you told your friend and your ex how you feel about this? i am sure they are not trying to hurt you. you have told me, that you told your friend that it was fine if they got together?

please try not to cut. I will try and get hold of you soon, as you are offline.

:hug: